Admission is valid for two consecutive days and includes
- Te whakaurunga katoa ki te pae hītori tino hira rawa o Aotearoa, tae atu ngā whare tuku iho katoa me te waka taua tino nui rawa i te ao
- Te whakaurunga ki Te Kōngahu Museum of Waitangi
- Te whakaurunga ki te Whare Taonga Te Rau Aroha Museum of the Price of Citizenship
- He haerenga arataki whakamōhiohio huri noa i Te Papawhenua o Te Tiriti o Waitangi (50 meneti)
- Māori cultural experience (30 minutes)
Pakeke nō Tāwāhi
Pakeke Kainoho o Aotearoa (ka hiahiatia he mōhiohio tuakiri)
Tamariki (tae atu ki te 18 ngā tau)*
* When accompanied by parent or caregiver, not applicable to groups or schools. For schools, please see Learn at Waitangi.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds and the wider estate including the Golf Course and Mountain Bike Park is home to kiwi. Dogs and other animals are not permitted except for Guide Dogs.